PIN: Club location
GREEN: Lot #1 (Behind Out of the Closet) - after 7 p.m.
YELLOW: Lot #2 (Loma Ave) - if it's not gated, it is o.k. to use for the night
PURPLE: Street parking (Reservoir Dr W)
- Do not park in the lot at the club — this is reserved for liquor store traffic - however, you can pull in there to drop off passengers and boxes.
- There is often street parking near the club on Redondo Avenue or Pacific Coast Highway (main east/west street on map)
- After 7 pm, you may park behind the Out of the Closet thrift shop; entry is on Newport Ave, just across from the club, but -do not stay here past 2 a.m.-
- Sometimes there is overflow parking at the adjacent lot, entered on Loma Ave between the office complex and the car dealer. If the gate for that lot is open, it's ok to use. They will not lock your car in the lot while TAIL! is going on, but -do not stay here past 2 a.m.-
- There is almost always parking across PCH on the street behind Rodeway Inn. Open street, open parking.
- Do not park in any other lots — local businesses and hotels WILL TOW, 24 hours a day.
- As with any high-tourist urban area, do not leave valuables in your car.
(Please note "Signal Hill" is a bordering city - some locations refer to being in Long Beach, some don't, just consider them the same city!
(Note - it has come to our attention that the Rodeway Inn does not appreciate furries, therefore we do not recommend their hotel to the public as our attendees have had negative results there regardless.)